As a Premium Member or Mentor, you may post any original market related content you want to in your own blog. There are no restrictions regarding technical or fundamental analysis, other than that you cannot promote any competing services, including your own non-TIMM services, and you cannot post illegal content. If you desire to see your content published on and promoted by TIMM, please consider these guidelines.
Necessary To be Published on TIMM
- One of our main categories as the first category
- TIMM included as a tag (for Steem)
- When applicable, the specific stock/asset should be one of the tags. If it has a ticker, just use that (appl, spx, vxx, shcomp, etc). If it’s a trading pair, add that as a tag, without spaces or / (eurusd, btcusd, eosbtc, agaus, etc).
- Do not include links to your own outside service or any service that competes with TIMM
- The content must force the reader to make a decision regarding the analysis. Sometimes neutral analysis pieces are good, but they need to be thorough enough to inform the reader so they become interested enough to investigate.
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- No profanity - It’s unnecessary and dilutes the quality of good writing
- As much as possible, do not use images of text. This is often done to avoid plagiarism checkers and also diminishes SEO.
- Assign a featured image
- Give proper credit to sources
Advised for Better Content and Engagement.
May or may not be considered by editors, depending on quality.
- Very rarely will short-form articles be promoted. It can be done well, but that is the exception. Generally, 500 words should be the minimum. If it's more than 1,500 words, consider doing a series. Unless a writer is outstanding, it's often difficult to hold reader interest for much beyond about 1,000 words.
- Please do not ask for upvotes and resteems in the article. Just about everyone knows that authors want to be upvoted and resteemed. It can come across as begging when included and it's best to avoid it in a market analysis article. You can automatically add it to the footer of your post on Steem in the SteemPress settings.
- We suggest using a regional tag when appropriate, at least generally. The main ones would be Africa, Asia, Eurasia, Europe, Latin America, North America, Oceania.
- Suggested order of tags - main category (will always be first tag), ticker/trading pair, main asset (btc if btcusd or apple if appl), method (scalp, swing, income, land), timeframe (hourly, monthly, 5min) or region, timm (will always be last tag).
- The title should be relevant and not spammy, while alluring enough to draw readers. Ideally, it will fit on one line. Please always keep them below 70 characters for SEO purposes.
- The first part of the article should be a general statement or hook relating to the article. Other than the title and image, it’s the first thing people will see. Start out with a solid sentence or two or questions that make the reader want to engage.